Monday 8 October 2012

Molly's holiday..........



                                             
                             MOLLY'S  HOLIDAY
                               

         Back in September Molly came to stay; now she's a very beautiful
         Golden Retriever, as you can see, but would she stand still for her
         photo to be taken?     I'll let you be the judge of that !

        We had some great walks together and some funny episodes, but one
        of the funniest was when I came in one day and found her curled up
        on the armchair - she didn't hear me come in and the first she knew
        was me asking her what she thought she was doing.
        Her front legs slipped down of their own accord, she gave a mighty
        stretch, looked at me as if to say 'I'm getting down' and very pointedly
        just relaxed off the chair, until she was sitting on the floor.
       'No idea what that was all about', and two minutes later she was sound 
        asleep again!
                     

It can't have gone THAT  far!
Down here??
where did it go?

1 comment:

  1. Oh! what a beauty - I love her beautiful tail (middle pic). Sounds like she really made herself at home!

    ReplyDelete